Project Manager – Financial Services
FULL REMOTE WORKING
We are currently working with a Local Government organisation based in the West Midlands area, who are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has previous experience of working in a Finance Service area. The successful applicant will be putting together detailed project plans, and reporting into the management board.
- Strong experience of delivering project plans, savings planning if possible
- Confident approach and communication skills to challenge the Directors and Service Leads
- Finance knowledge / experience
- Experience public sector organisations, preferably local councils
- Knowledge of Verto and Business world
Duration: 3 months – with possible extensions
Rate: Up to £530 per day dependant on experience
Start date: ASAP
IR35 Status: Inside
Full Job Description and Person Specification available upon request.
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV the Midlands Local Gov Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0681
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team