Project Manager – Points of Entry
Length: 6 months potentially ongoing
IR35 Status: Outside scope
A Central Government organisation is seeking a Project Manager to effectively lead on a plan per Points of Entry for an EU Exit Strategy Programme.
- Support the Programme as it ramps up moving from analysis into delivery, sustaining active relationships with colleagues and stakeholders from across the wider EU Exit Programme
- Engage with teams from across the EU Exit Programme including, Devolution, Policy and Legal teams
- Ensure continued operability directly applied EU legislation
- Provide direction and guidance in line management duties of an SEO planner and SEO project manager
- Oversee good quality management reporting on delivery, to support the planning of operational work, inform business decisions and provide a sound basis from which to communicate with and influence internal / external partners
- A proven track record in Project Management and delivering to tight timescales
- Qualified in PRINCE 2, agile delivery and programme management
- Experience of leading medium sized matrix managed project teams formed for specific project work and evidence of achieving results through those teams
- Proven experience of managing multiple competing and complex needs, preferably within a political environment
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Tom Rees or Emily Hall on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.