Project Officer – Change Implementation
A Central Government organisation is looking for a Project Officer to join their fast paced and growing team, with an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their project management skills within their new state of the art offices based in Central London.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of project and programme plans and monitor activities to ensure that project plans are on track
- Produce accurate and reliable project and programme information
- Create and maintain RAID (risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies) logs and other Project and Programme Management (PPM) documentation
- Support consultation meetings, forums and workshops with key stakeholders to ensure their interests are mapped and fully understood
- Uphold PPM standards and procedures and participate in identifying and implementing opportunities for improving those standards and procedures
- Work as a team with other project officers to support project and programme managers in delivering plans
- Experience of working on projects or programmes including management of risks and issues
- Experience of undertaking secretariat duties (drawing up agenda, preparing and circulating papers, drafting minutes, follow up on action points)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project with applied experience in supporting, updating and creating project plan(s) and experience of project planning
- Proficiency in the use of Sharepoint and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel
- An understanding of project management methodology such as PRINCE2
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Emily Hall or Tom Rees on
020 7557 7667 and email your CV to email@example.com
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.