Project Support Officer
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6961530
Our client, a leading Government security organisation, urgently require a Project Support Officer to undertake a 9 month contract based in their Bristol Office to assist and support the maintenance of standards for programme and project management.
This will include the sharing of best practice as well as the application of programme and project procedures, tools and techniques in order to standardise methodologies and provide support and assistance on the programmes or projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of key project artefacts (RAID, resource plan, reporting, finances)
- Assisting and maintaining appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling
- Project file management using robust version control and organising key programme/project meetings and providing secretariat reports
- Assisting with the monitoring of programme/project spend and contributing to the compilation of budgets.
- Maintaining accurate asset registers for the programmes and projects
The successful candidate should have:
- A valid and transferrable SC clearance
- Prince2 certification
- A good understanding of project or programme management methodologies, tools and techniques
- An understanding of the process to gain financial approval for project costs and the ability to work with commercial and financial colleagues to monitor spend against contracts
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a dynamic and successful organisation.
Please note: candidates must satisfy security criteria in order to be successful in this position
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.