Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Project Support Officer with a large public sector organisation in the South West.
Duration: 2 months initially
Rate: £10.00 - £12.00/hour umbrella
IR35 status: Inside IR35
- Assist with the collation, analysis, interpretation and reporting of statistical data for the Council and regulatory authorities.
- Prepare of legal notices and prosecution files.
- Assist the Principal Projects and Support Officer in ensuring that the service is both reactive to complaints and enquiries as well as proactive in providing project support across the service
- Responsible for the co-ordination and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys across the service
- To assist the Principal Projects and Support Officer with maintaining and monitoring public registers, licences and records
- Ensuring that Data Protection, Freedom of Information and Records Management procedures are adhered to and offering guidance to staff where applicable in these areas
- Experience of working on complex projects
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office and similar applications
- Ability to apply ‘critical thinking’ to problems and find a workable solution
- Local Government experience is desirable
- Public Sector experience
To apply for this position, please contact Andreas Bubier-Johnstone on 0117 930 8760 or email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.