Venn Group | Housing
Temporary Project Worker – Immediately Required
Our client, a well-respected Housing Association, is looking for an experienced temporary project worker on a temporary basis to start immediately.
Position: Project Worker
Period: 2 Months +
Hours: Full time
Location: North London
Salary: £12-15 per hour (depending on experience)
Day to day responsibilities:
- Interview clients referred to the service and make an assessment on their suitability for acceptance to the hostel
- Work with a variety of vulnerable clients including victims of sex trafficking, domestic violence and substance misuse
- Induct new clients to the service, ensuring all policies and processes are explained
- Provide advice to clients on welfare benefits, housing, training and employment opportunities and other issues as necessary
- To key work clients and to work with clients in producing outcome focused support plans
- Utilise communication skills to influence the client’s behaviour
- To assist clients in making claims for welfare benefits, to be responsible for the collection of Housing Benefit and weekly service charges and to deal promptly with rent arrears and any other breaches of the licence agreement in accordance with agreed policies and procedures
- Liaise with external agencies as appropriate to ensure the ongoing support needs of clients
- Ensure the overall health and safety of clients and staff
Applicants for this role must have:
- Experience of dealing with substance misuse, sex trafficking, domestic violence and complex needs
- Knowledge and understanding of referrals to relevant agencies
- Passionate individual with excellent attention to detail
- Enhanced DBS
For more information on this Project Worker opportunity email or call Cameron Porter or Aaron Wheeler on 020 7557 7667 or email email@example.com.
Should you know anyone else who may be relevant for the above roles, please don’t hesitate to pass on this email.
Venn Group acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.