Temporary Projects Administrator
Recruitment Agency reference: 6756570
A position has arisen for a Projects Administrator within a highly regarded public sector organisation within Cambridgeshire. This is a key role carrying out administrative duties to support the Estates Projects team for a three month temporary, ongoing placement.
The successful candidate should have previous experience inputting and updating data, and carrying out administrative duties, preferably within an Estates/Projects department.
Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Projects department
- Assist the Project Managers with the administration update of project documentation to ensure compliance
- Prepare, collate and distribute project reports and statistics for the Estates Projects team
- Manage the team diary to ensure organisation for management meetings and appointments
- Attend meetings with Project Managers and document minutes
- Maintain project risk and issue registers, as requested by Project Managers
- Cover admin team in times such as annual leave and sickness absence
- Ensure all documents are organised in an effective manner within the department
- Maintain constant contact with the Estates Projects team to ensure smooth running of all appointments and meetings
The successful candidate should have:
- You must have extensive experience of working with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Office, Outlook and Excel
- Preferably have experience working within an Estates/Projects team, providing administrative support
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Beth Conway on 01908 295 000 or alternatively email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.