Property Surveyor Urgently Required
Contract Length: 2 months +
Salary: Dependant upon experience
Venn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Property Surveyor to assist the maintenance team for a housing provider. This role is suitable for candidates with previous experience in a similar role.
Day to day duties include:
- Surveying for suitability of repairs following complaints in tenanted properties
- Monitoring performance of subcontracting Joiners, Plumbers and Multi Skilled Operatives
- Specifying and ordering works
- To bring void properties up to the re let standard and update computer based records
- Liaising with housing officers and carrying out joint inspections
- To be aware of Health and Safety legislation, building regulations and manual handling
- Provide excellent customer service to public and tenants
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Thomas McClay or Fabian Liladhar on 0121 616 0683 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.