Public Health Intelligence Analyst
We are working with a public sector client based in the West Midlands, who are currently recruiting for a Public Health Intelligence Analyst to start ASAP on a temporary, ongoing basis to help support the Public Health Intelligence Team.
- You will be required to provide, maintain and disseminate Public Health intelligence
- Informing business decisions across multiple public sector organisations, for instance content for the Joint Strategic Needs Assessment (JSNA)
- You will also undertake in-depth analytical investigations of the factors impacting on future social care demands
- Including the development and application of algorithms and different tools to enable preventative and other interventions to take place
- You will need to be an experienced Data Analyst and have experience of working within public health in a public sector organisation, either through Local Authority, County Council or the NHS
- You will need to have a broad understanding of public health and the contributing factors such as housing and education
- To have a good understanding of public sector organisations would be highly beneficial
- To have a degree or equivalent qualifications in Public Health
Duration: 6-12 months on-going
Rate: £200-210p/d umbrella
For more information on this or other positions please in the first instance email your CV to the team at email@example.com or call Natalie Cox or Bella Thornton on 0121 616 0660 if you would like to have a conversation with us.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within the IT sector so send across your updated CV to us.