VENN GROUP Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Public Health Systems Project Manager
Length: 3 months
Status: Inside IR35
A London Borough is looking for an Interim Public Health Systems Project Manager to deliver a strategy/plan for their Public Health Systems.
- Provide an integrated CRM solution that can be streamlined with EMIS Web
- Scope and clarify need for interoperability with GP PRS (EMIS) using PH commissioned services existing CRM system
- Ability to quickly grasp issues across different service organisations and have an understanding of systems used in health and social care such as EMIS web
- Develop procurement tender for Public Health CRM system, training and interoperability functionality across wellbeing hub, smoking cessation, sexual health etc.
- Oversee and deliver procurement of CRM system, before end of the financial year
- Take this proposal and award through the Corporate ICT Board process
- Demonstrable experience in managing ICT systems within a health background
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Any sector experience will be considered
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Toby Rose or Niki Holdich on 020 7557 7667 and email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.