We are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Controller to work for an established organisation in Wolverhampton.
- Manage all aspects of the purchase and sales ledgers, with a strong focus on debt management
- Review current processes and suggest improvements to increase efficiencies and improve working practices
- Play a key role in a project to improve the current debt collection systems and processes
- Ensure significant reductions are made to sundry debt levels over the 6 months
- Handle the corporate debt recovery system, producing reminder letters for overdue debts designated to sales ledgers
- Negotiate with debtors to secure the repayment of debt as well as liaising with Legal Services
- Check and process expense claims from internal staff
- Supervise the creditor payments system to ensure timely production and issue of payments by BACS and Cheque
- Carry out verification work on creditor invoice prior to the payment run
- Investigate queries from suppliers and liaise with managers
- Hold NVQ Level 3 in Administration or Finance (or equivalent) is desirable
Duration: 3 month initial with possible extensions
Rate: 15per hour PAYE
For more information on this please in the first instance email your CV to Natalie Cox or Hannah Fritz-Lewis on the Midlands Finance Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 616 0681
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.