An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Management Accountant to join a well-established, growing organisation in Bradford on a permanent basis. You must be CIMA or ACCA qualified to be suitable for this role however consideration may be given to those in the process of finishing their studies and there may be financial support available.
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
- Production of monthly management accounts to trial balance stage in accordance with Finance department agreed timescales
- Preparing prepayments and accruals
- Assistance in preparation of monthly nominal analysis
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
- Monitoring of cash flow and highlighting any potential issues to the Financial Controller
- Responsibility for the Sales Ledger function including the production, checking, and distribution of invoices and dealing with queries and remittance matching
- Supervision of the Purchase Ledger Administrator, Payroll Administrator and Finance Assistants
- Liaising with budget holders
- Producing monthly management accounting packs with commentary
- Month end and Year end duties
- Assistance with year-end audit schedules
This role will suit anyone who is looking for some good practical experience having completed their studies or for an accomplished Management Accountant who is looking for an interesting role within a promising, growing national organisation.
Good communication skills, telephone manner and system skills are essential. If you feel you are right for this role please send your CV to Stephen Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is acting as an employment agency and an employment business. Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.