Quality Technician required
Contract length: Permanent
Salary: £21,000 – £23,000
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Quality Technician to join a Manufacturing company in the Birmingham area.
Day to day duties include:
- Ensuring products meet the customers requirements through testing and inspecting
- Taking action to rectify problems where necessary
- Checking, progressing and collating accurate building records
- Providing technical support to the shop floor and goods in
- Inspecting all project components
- Working towards AS9100, ISO9000 and IATF16949
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Automotive or aerospace background
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Henry McGovern or Daniel Hurley on 0121 616 0660 or alternatively email email@example.com
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.