Venn Group has been approached by an established Housing Association within the North West to recruit for a Quantity Surveyor on a 12 month temporary basis.
As the successful candidate you will have experience working within the social housing sector.
The duties will include:
- Working on the capital investment programme
- Prepare and monitor site costs, manage sub-contractors and produce budgets
- Responsible for evaluating, managing and agreeing variations and final accounts
- Conduct accurate costing and preparation of budgets for each aspect the programme of works
- Supporting the finance team on reconciliations
- Perform valuations on completion
- Have a working knowledge of Keystone, IPOS Finance System and Fusion 21
- Liaise with commercial manager, site personnel, architects and subcontractors in regards to maximising productivity, maintaining agreed costs and solve day to day problems
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent
- Social Housing Experience
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Crompton or Guy Hopkinson on 0161 830 1830.
Venn Group is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business.