Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Scheme - £40k OTE - No previous recruitment experience needed - Central London location. 5 X Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities available on our Trainee Scheme!
Have you recently left university or had sales experience? Have you just got back from travelling? Are you looking for a lucrative and rewarding career?
Venn Group is looking for ambitious, driven and money hungry individuals to join our Recruitment Consultant Graduate Training Programme. The ideal candidate will be of Graduate calibre, with a passion for sales and looking for the first step into the recruitment industry. We are looking for individuals with a confident/outgoing personality and strong work ethic. Part time work alongside University or extracurricular activities are desirable.
Venn Group is the UK's only company dedicated to the provision of contract staff to organisations in both the private and public sectors, we have built a reputation of quality and professionalism amongst the clients we work with and the candidates we place. Having been established for over 15 years we have grown from 5 to 400+ employees. We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff and rewarding them with some great incentives and fast career progression for all their hard work as well as a competitive basic salary and commission package.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Incentives:
- Clear, transparent career progression path based on billings
- Commission structure which rewards team and individual efforts - £40 000 OTE in your 1st year
- Structured Graduate Training Programme
- 22 days Holiday, increasing 1 day a year up to 30 days
- A sociable and fun atmosphere including regular team nights out, end of month "Fizzy Fridays", a fully paid for Christmas party
- Birthday off and fruit delivery every Monday
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays
- Regular team and unit nights out
- Top performer lunches
- Fantastic central London location with excellent transport links and activity options
- Entry onto our Vennture points reward scheme with rewards including iPads, short breaks and day activities
- Private healthcare
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
The role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
- Following up business development leads
If you feel you are suitable for the role of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant then click apply and one of the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch.
Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Financial Services Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Business Services Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Digital Media Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Business Transformation Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment, Life Sciences Recruitment, Medical Devices Recruitment , Biotechnology Recruitment , Healthcare Recruitment, Construction Recruitment, Fintech Recruitment, Sales Recruitment..