Regeneration Project Manager
A position has arisen for A Regeneration Project Manager to work for a Local Authority in the Hertfordshire area. You will be responsible for supporting the council’s ambitious regeneration programme and delivery of major regeneration projects and programmes. This is an interim position for a period of three months and you will be required to work 37 hours a week.
Your duties will include:
- Designing, planning, delivering and managing key council projects and programmes in the regeneration area aligning deliverables to council priorities and outcomes
- Ensuring that programmes are managed and tracked against delivery plans and reported through the council’s project management framework
- Delivering projects on time and within budget in line with the Council’s agreed governance as set out in the project management framework
- Providing regular reporting on project progress, achievement of key milestones, risks and risk mitigation plans
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Drafting tender briefs to ensure effective and robust procurements as required
- Coordinating and providing strategic direction for programme boards, managing risks, issues and dependencies to the required quality and within approved tolerances.
- Qualified in planning and/or regeneration
- Experience of supporting the delivery of major developments
- Advanced IT skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio or other project tools
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jordan Roderick on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.