A highly regarded care provider in the Black Country would like to secure a Registered Care Manager on a permanent basis for a 66 bed care home, split over three floors, with one floor designated to specialist dementia care.
Day to day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing the full range of care services to meet the CQC Fundamental Standards
- Ensuring that care services are compliant with Care Act 2015
- Driving the business forward to achieve and exceed KPIs and targets
- Representing the organisation in developing operational and strategic relationships with key external partners, local authority commissioners and customers
- Implementing quality assurance through monthly audits and spot-checks
- Maintaining accurate and up to date assessments, care plans, risk assessments and file records
- Working collaboratively with internal housing and support departments to deliver consistent and flexible services to customers
In order to be successful for the role, the candidate must have:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- A full enhanced DBS
Venn Group are acting as an employment agency and an employment business for this position.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.