Rent Arrears Officer required
Rate of pay: £25,000 per annual
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Rent Arrears Officer to be based in the Worcestershire area. This exciting opportunity is looking for a candidate who can start at short notice and has previous experience monitoring rent arrears within a housing associations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring in excess of 1000 rent and linked debt accounts
- Preparing and issuing outstanding debts on MCOL and issuing accounts for repossession on PCOL
- Producing weekly rent arrears listings and taking action against rent cases in arrears
- Send out quarterly rent statements to tenants
- Carrying out face to face visits to tenants in arrears
- Attending court and presenting cases
- Resolve complex arrears cases through an in-depth understanding of benefits and welfare knowledge
- Liaising with external agencies to assist tenants with financial management
- Maintaining accurate and up to date rent
- Creating sustainable repayment plans for customers
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
To secure an interview for this excellent opportunity contact Tommy Bergin or Hannah Dunlop on 0121 616 0660 or via email to email@example.com as soon as possible.