Rent Services Assistant – Job Reference: 6686730
Venn Group are currently looking to recruit for an expanding Private Housing Company in Greater Manchester, who are looking for an experienced Housing professional for a permanent role.
The day-to-day duties for this role will involve:
- Liaising and sending rent documents to Local Authorities and Housing Associations
- Judging and setting rent charges across the country
- Putting cases forward to Local Authorities to justify the cost of rent charges
- Overcoming challenges from Local Authorities
- Monitoring and tracking Housing Benefits for clients
- Responsible for monitoring rent accounts and liaising with Housing Officers should a client fall into arrears
- Attending and preparing for tribunal cases
It is essential that the successful candidate has knowledge on Housing Benefits and an understanding of Rent Accounts
Salary: £22,000 per annum
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Mark Carney on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 830 1830
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.