Interim Rent Services Officer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6649000
A position has arisen for a Rent Services Officer within a leading social housing provider covering a patch in Watford and Bushey on a temporary contract until the end of July.
Your duties will include:
- Monitor all rent accounts in line with the organisation’s arrears policy and procedure
- Undertake income and expenditure checks as necessary
- Liaise with tenants and external agencies, primarily by telephone, to agree repayment plans and prevent on-going arrears
- Work with welfare advice agencies and ensure that tenants receive appropriate advice and counselling to minimise their debts
- Deal with complex arrears cases, including initiation of County Court action and evictions
- Take a pro-active approach in dealing with customers’ enquiries
- Deal effectively and professionally with external bodies such as debt collection agencies, welfare advice agencies and Citizens Advice Bureau
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience working as an Income Recovery Officer
- Confident and self motivated attitude
- A valid UK driving license and access to your own vehicle
- Available to interview next week and start on a maximum of one week notice
This would be an ideal role for a efficient and confident Income Officer who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Sam Goddridge on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.