Research Finance Officer
Agency Reference Number: 6959540
A leading London based University is recruiting a Research Finance Officer to join their Research Services department. The post holder will be set up with remote access and will have the opportunity to work from home throughout the whole contract.
Hourly Rate: £19 - £26 (Applicants over the advised salary will be considered dependent on experience)
Length: 12 months
Your duties will include:
- Post-Award management of all research projects, in accordance with terms and conditions of the funder
- Provide advice and guidance to the Principle Investigators (PIs)
- Monitor income and expenditure on projects in accordance with the grant funding
- Generate reports for awarding institutions on project expenditure
- Complete grant reconciliations
- Submit invoices, financial returns and statements to research sponsors
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a post-award Research Finance team within a Higher Education institute
To apply for this role or to find out about other Education Finance jobs, please contact Louis Pearson on the London Education Finance Recruitment team
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.