An excellent opportunity has arisen within a Local Authority based in the East Midlands. The legal services team are looking for a Residential Conveyancer for a 2/3 month period.
Ideally they are looking for someone to start asap and people from a private and public background with be considered.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- The preparation, agreement and completion of routine conveyancing documentation
- The general conduct of routine conveyancing transactions including sales, purchases, leases, tenancies, licences and easement
- The provision of written and verbal advice to client departments and other officers of the Council on routine aspects of conveyancing practice and procedure and property law
- Consider and agree documentation on routine property and other related matters to be entered into by the Council prepared by external firms and organisations
- Update and maintain case and management information on the Legal Services Division’s computerised practice management system
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy but friendly team and an attractively hourly rate of £25-30 per hour depending on experience is on offer.
For further information, please contact Hannah Fritz – Lewis on 0121 616 0660. Or alternatively email email@example.com. We look forward to your application.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.