Residential Support Worker
Venn Group would like to introduce the following new project available to registered candidates. The successful candidate should have proven experience of working within a support related role.
Position: Residential Support Worker
Location: Need to be flexible to work across NW
Rate: 9.77 PAYE p/hour inc holiday pay, plus £78.00 sleep
Length: 12 weeks temp to perm
Hours: 16 hours plus a sleep, 2-3 shifts p/week, 10am – 10am
The role will predominantly involve:
- Providing 24/7 support up to 1 young person aged between 16 - 18 years old in a residential home support setting across the NW, can be based in a home anywhere in the NW
- Promoting independent living and getting the young people ready for independence
- Supporting the allocated social worker
- Updating placement plans
- Taking the young person out and attending appointments
- Lone working and sleep in shifts are essential requirements of the role
The successful candidate must have worked in a residential role previously and must be male due to the nature of the client base, have an Enhanced DBS within 12 months and be able to drive and have business insurance To find out more about this role or to apply please contact Samantha Marshall or Jake Simms on 0161 830 1830.
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.