Recruitment agency reference: 6902730
A position has arisen for a Revenue Manager for a Hotel in Tring on a permanent basis.
Your main duties will include:
- Develop and drive revenue strategies across all revenue streams
- Ensure that sales and pricing strategies are based on commercial judgement through effective analysis and reporting
- Ensure professional and efficient utilization of all systems, in line with company best practices and standard operating procedures
- Ensure effective information gathering and analysis is conducted in order to identify and maximise on all possible opportunities and minimise any risks
- Manage and develop the reservations team
- Integrate with other functions to ensure we exceed our customer’s and owner’s expectations
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of revenue management within rooms, meeting and conferencing management
- Advanced Excel skills
The successful candidate will receive company benefits like discount on spa/products, meals on duty, free parking, 28 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and many more.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles, please contact Chelsea Charlton on 01908 295 000 or and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.