RF Design Engineer
Recruitment Agency reference: JHJ6708760
A position has arisen for RF Design Engineer within a leading aerospace organisation in Buckinghamshire. You will work on design, development, test and release of circuitry for products.
Your duties will include:
- Determine RF and system requirements from high level requirements
- Simulate, design, build and test RF systems
- Adhere to company processes to release product design to manufacturing stage
- Supporting legacy systems already in manufacture
- Reviewing colleagues’ work
- Acting a lead engineer as required for new product designs
- Managing designs to meet external and internal customer requirements and AS9100
The successful candidate:
- Background in electronic engineering, physics or similar
- Designing RF electronics for products (specifically in aerospace and defence would be beneficial)
- Experience with simulation packages (Microwave Office / ADS)
- Practical implementation experience
- Practical experience with DFx and value engineering
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jamie John on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Please note: candidates will need to satisfy security criteria.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.