Temporary Roofer Role
Recruitment Agency reference: SEA - 6694000
A position has arisen for a Roofer within a leading contractor based in Manchester. This is a key role on a 3 months temporary to permanent basis. It is paying £13 -£14 per hour.
The successful candidate must have experience in Roofing
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out reactive maintenance on tenanted properties
- Carry out all aspects of roofing and multi skilled work such as fascias, soffits and guttering work
- Take full responsibility of any customer queries or issues relevant to the role and to see the job through for the customer
- Full aware of the repairs service KPI’s
- Adhere to health and safety standards
- Monitor van stocks and replenishment
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in social housing
- Over 5 years experience in roofing
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Siobhan Allinson or Dan Judge on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.