VACANCY – Scheme Manager
Length: End of July + Potential ongoing
Hours: 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Pay: £10 - £12 per hour
An opening has arisen for a Scheme Manager for an Extra Care Scheme based in Loughborough. This
position will require candidates with a strong work ethic and attention to detail. Given the nature of the role we will also require the appointed candidate to carry excellent customer service skills.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Promoting independent living and encouraging community integration
- Arranging and participating in social activities to include coffee mornings and residents meetings
- Providing welfare benefit advice and developed money management skills with service users
- Liaising with local authorities, housing associations, the NHS and support services to deliver community involvement and independent living activities
- Conducting risk assessments and support plans tailored to individual service users
- Providing information on guidance and support options relating to housing, benefits and direct payments
- Liaising with contractors to resolve repairs
- Ensuring health and safety policies and procedures were upheld at all times
- Previous experience in a related role
- Enhanced DBS
To discuss this excellent opportunity further, please contact Kimberleigh Parsons on 0121 616 0660, 0121 616 0660 , or alternatively email email@example.com with an up-to-date copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a response within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.