Independent Living Coordinator
Recruitment Agency reference: 6777000
Venn Group have been approached by a private sector organisations in the Greater Manchester area to recruit for a Independent Living Coordinator. The position is based in Greater Manchester and is a 2 week ongoing contract. It is paying between £9.00 per hour.
Your duties will include:
- Working in a care home of 16 elderly residents
- Mainly picking up administration duties
- Improving and maintaining appropriate documents of care
- Ensuring health and safety of users and staff
- Knowing policies and procedures required by the CQC
- Some staff recruitment
- Awareness of multi disciplinary meetings
- Knowing safeguarding procedures
- No personal care involved
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience of the above and have a DBS certificate issued within 3 years
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Chloe Debotte or Sam Marshall on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.