Permanent Scrum Master – (47,623 - £58,205)
Recruitment Agency reference: 6744110
A position has arisen for a Certified Scrum master within a major Housing organisation on the South Coast and you’ll be leading and coaching a development team with the aim to digitise their processes. This is a hands on role and you’ll be heavily involved in the management of TFS/agile processes. The salary will be between £47,623 - £58,205 depending on experience.
You will have demonstrable experience of working within true agile environments in large scale organisations, ideally in innovative and fast moving sectors.
Your duties will include:
- Leading and managing the Scrum teams governance framework, for the Scrum Teams and the agile transformation with our senior stakeholders
- Managing and improving TFS workflows and processes to complete tasks and stories committed within a sprint
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile practices and getting the most out of self-managed teams
- Driving for continuous improvement practices across development teams
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Supporting product owners, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Supporting the test lead by taking completed products through the testing life cycle
- Leading on the release management and managing the flow of work from the support desk into sprints
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Online/Team Foundation Services or similar (ie: Jira)
- Certified Scrum Master
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies
- Experience of working with off-site teams
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Jamie O’Neill on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.