Temporary Senior ABATE (Anti Social Behavior and Tenancy Enforcement) Officer
Recruitment Agency reference: 6856600
A position has arisen for a Senior ABATE Officer to work with a Local Authority in the Norfolk area. This position is a temporary vacancy for 3 months ongoing and you’ll be required to work 37 hours a week.
Your duties will include:
- Managing 7 members of staff including a business support officer and 6 ABATE case officers
- Dealing and guiding the officers through difficult and complex cases and providing 1:1 casework supervision
- Conducting one to ones and appraisals for staff, and managing performance
- Liaising with key ASB partners including the Police and domestic violence services
- Representing the Anti Social Behavior and Tenancy Enforcement Team at case conferences, multi agency panels and community and partnership meetings
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of ASB legislation and ability to deal with complex cases
- Recent line management experience
- Ability to start on short notice
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Charley Payne on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.