Permanent Senior Assistant Management Accountant
Vacancy Ref: 6938570
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a permanent Senior Assistant Management Accountant to join a private sector organisation in Keynsham. This is a permanent vacancy playing up to £35,700 per annum dependent on experience.
Salary: Up to £35,700 (DOE)
- Own specific clients P&Ls and produce their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Deliver the clients P&L reviews at month end
- Provide clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary to the business support managers each month
- Deal with client queries regarding their results, reconcile their takings difference at month end and ensure any process inquiries are resolved
- Own specific balance sheet accounts at month end and working with the team to deliver a comprehensive reconciled balance sheet pack each month
- Raise sales invoices and credits to clear intercompany balances as required by the Management Accountant Intercompany
- Utilise the finance system to improve the information provided by the finance team to drive efficiencies
- Completed all Management Level papers for CIMA OR all of the ‘F’ papers for ACCA
- Minimum 18 months Management Accountant experience
- Proficient IT skills including Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively
Should your skillset and experience match our clients requirements and this position is of interest to yourself, please contact Michelle Tarling or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.