Job Title: Commercial Litigation Senior Associate
Job reference: AFP/819803
Job description: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join a global law firm, as a Senior Associate within their Commercial Litigation team in Manchester.
The firm is made up of over 130 partners and 830 staff and operate across the UK, Middle East and Far East. They have established an impressive client base within a diverse range of industries to include, banking and financial services, defence, engineering and surveying, charities, retail and leisure.
Main aspects of the role include:
- Advising on and representing clients in commercial litigation matters, either through litigation, arbitration or alternative dispute resolution
- Handling a diverse caseload to include public law disputes (judicial review and procurement litigation) contractual and commercial disputes, professional negligence, injunctions, contentious insolvency matters and debt recovery
- Involvement in business development for the department, either on an individual, team or office wide basis
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and market intermediaries
- Participation in firm-wide and departmental meetings, training sessions and social events
- Delegating client work effectively to junior fee-earners as appropriate
- Helping to ensure department and firm wide performance goals are met
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures
Applications are welcome from experienced Solicitors with relevant PQE in dealing with complex commercial litigation matters.
Salary: up to £80,000 DOE
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Abigail Prudhoe on email@example.com or 0113 234 6400
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.