VENN GROUP Specialists in professional temporary recruitment
Senior Development Manager
Length: 3 months potentially ongoing
IR35 Status: Inside
A local council is seeking a Senior Development Manager to effectively lead on a large scope of mixed use regeneration schemes for Housing, Corporate Property, Public Realm, Schools and Leisure centres.
- Responsible for project budgets for multi-million pound schemes from £30m - £300m
- Successfully lead on the early stages of the project lifecycle for mixed use regeneration, with immediate focus on the decanting of houses, schools, and colleges
- Responsible for client side project management for external contractors
- Delivery of 600 housing units, leisure centres and public realm
- Various project management of smaller scale projects for refurbs and capital projects
- Manage the procurement process for contractors via OJEU for JCT design and build
- Construction project management experience
- Prince2, RICS, CIOB or similar experience preferred
- Substantial Public Sector and/or Local Government experience
If you have experience to match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact Jagdish Bal or Tom Rees on 020 7557 7667 and email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Venn Group’s “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.