We are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join an established NHS organisation in the East Midlands. The successful candidate will have previous NHS experience and hold a professional accounting qualification. The main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that financial plans are developed and incorporated into budgets
- Investigate and advise on highly complex financial issues
- Participate in the contract negotiation process where relevant
- Analyse, interpret and present financial data to highlight issues, risks and support decision making
- Closely liaise with with Communications and Stakeholder team on public relations
If this is something you think you might be interested in then please apply here or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call 0121 616 0680 to discuss the role further.