Venn Group is currently working with a global company who is looking to add a permanent Senior Finance Manager to their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for three direct reports, leading the management accounts team and showing strong financial and commercial knowledge to drive the business forwards. You will be ensuring that financial reports, models, budgets and forecasts are produced on a weekly and monthly basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with internal and external teams
- Implementing financial strategy that will be beneficial to the finance team
- Supporting the preparation of weekly reports and monthly management accounts
- Manage efficiencies and profitability of the finance function
- Guiding, mentoring and developing three direct reports
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Qualified either by experience or hold an ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualification
- Have a minimum of three years commercial accounting experience
- Demonstrate strong business partnering skills
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Have an ambitious and motivated outlook
Should you wish to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Senior Finance in Birmingham. Alternatively, please apply for the opportunity online.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.