Senior Finance Officer – Urgently Required
Vacancy Ref: 6564960
Venn Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Officer to join a prestigious public sector organisation in Taunton on a temporary contract. An urgent requirement, applicants should be available at no more than 1 weeks notice.
Location: Taunton, Somerset
Rate: £125 - £150 p/d – experience dependent
Contract: 3 months initially – extension likely
Start Date: ASAP
- Assist with month end accruals and reporting
- Provide budget reports for budget holders, including explanation of variances and forecast outturns
- Monitor Oracle workflows and ensure that invoices are processed in a timely manner in line with the organisations financial processes/procedures.
- Liaising with a shared service centre on invoice queries from suppliers.
- Calculate funding amounts in relation to professional and divisional trainees according to local and National funding arrangements
- Reconcile expenditure against payment schedules/invoices.
- Experience in dealing with accruals and month end reporting - absolutely essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- AAT and/or Part CIMA – desirable – QBE to be considered
- Public Sector experience is desirable
Should this position be of interest to you and you feel you meet the requirements, please contact Stuart Dando or Ben Hunt on 01179 308 760 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.