Senior Financial Accountant
Central London – Ref: 6812090
VennGroup are pleased to be working with a charity based in Central London recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant.
As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the finance department and your duties will include but won’t be limited to:
· Produce monthly management accounts and financial reports
· Produce balance sheets, including debtors and creditors, and cash flow reports
· Manage the production of balance sheet reconciliations and review reconciliations
· Control and produce a monthly reconciliation of the intercompany balances
· Prepare statutory accounts for annual audits
· Review and approve the quarterly VAT returns for all entities
· Review and oversee the reconciliation of the fixed asset register to the nominal ledger
· Reconcile the fundraising income control account.
· Oversee the production and posting of accruals and prepayments for month end
· Report movements and balances to all stakeholders, including a formal quarterly review by senior management.
· Oversee Gift Aid claims based on data generated by the Fundraising department
This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Financial Accounting and will be a permanent position.
Skills and Qualifications required:
· ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
· Experience of working in the Charity sector
· Technically strong
· Advanced Excel skills
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum (inclusive of Inner London Weighting) *
· Central London location
March start date
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Charlotte Chambers or Hamish Harmer on 020 7557 7667 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org