Senior FPGA Engineer
Contract 6 months
Based in Newport
£depending on experience and clearance
**SC Clearance desirable**
Our client, a major defence and security organisation, urgently require a Senior FPGA Engineer to undertake a contract based in Newport.
In order to be successful, it is essential that you have the following experience:
- FPGA design & implementation for communications equipment or equivalent
- FPGA development process knowledge
- Recent design experience of devices from Altera, Microsemi and Xilinx
- Proficient in the use of VHDL
Within this exceptional role, you will be responsible for:
- Analysing requirements, specifying and documenting the FPGA solution and work breakdown
- Preparing FPGA architectural and detailed designs and documentation
- FPGA design generation, implementation and verification
- Integration of FPGAs onto the target platform
- Providing FPGA technical support
- Controlling and reviewing work of the members of their team (where a team exists)
- Supporting the company FPGA development process and procedure updates
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a contract within a dynamic organisation.
For further information please contact Lizzie Mayo on 0117 930 8760 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes application from all candidates.