Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor requirement within the NHS based in Kent.
The client with whom we are working with is looking for a candidate who will:
- Advise on terms and conditions of employment, including Agenda for Change, as well as Trust policies and employment legislation, case law, equality and human rights and maternity entitlements
- Manage sickness absence, performance, disciplinary and grievance cases, from an informal level to formal hearing
- Ensure that all absence management cases, including redeployment are managed in line with timeframes set out in the policy
- Undertake specific projects relating to current activity at the direction of the ER Investigation Manager or Head of ER
To be considered for the post of Senior HR Advisor you must have:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- MCIPD qualified
- Experience of developing a proactive and professional HR service
- Significant experience of employment law and employee relations processes
- Experience of working in a busy, complex environment
- Experience of working in the NHS and with both Agenda for Change and medical staff terms and conditions is desirable
If you feel you have a suitable skill set for this role then please email email@example.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.