Venn Group’s South West Public Sector HR Team are recruiting for our esteemed healthcare provider who is looking for an accomplished Interim Senior HR Advisor to join their established team for a 9 month contract in the South West.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Providing generalist HR support to staff, managers and the HR Manager
- Advising managers on all aspects of complex casework such as grievances, disciplines, harassment, performance and management of attendance
- Providing expert advice and support on all employment and workforce matters ensuring compliance on legislative and regulatory matters
- Providing advice and support to the HR manager and team surrounding policy changes and practices
- Supporting the Associate Director of OD and Deputy Director of HR in developing and delivering programs which enable the organisation to improve its management and leadership capacity
- Design and deliver training sessions on HR practice, policy and procedures
- Enhancing the organisation’s relationships with Trades Union partners and continuing to ensure it is able to maintain a stable and positive employee relations climate
- Previous experience within a similar NHS role is essential
- CIPD Qualified and Chartered Member of the CIPD
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.