Senior Information Security Specialist
A position has arisen for a Senior Information Security Specialist within a large private healthcare organisation. This is a key role working within the Information Security team responsible for incident analysis as well as determining critical systems or data systems have been impacted and advising on counter measures.
The successful candidate must have experience in Networking (Including Virtual Environments)
Your duties will include:
- Provide security monitoring for a growing environment and support incident responses
- Coordinate the response for minor incidents and support the Information Security Manager in dealing with major incidents.
- Provide assistance in recovering from security breaches and to participate in investigation and remediation
- To review aggregated server logs, firewall logs, intrusion prevention logs, and network traffic for unusual or suspicious activity
- To work as part of a team and perform deep-dive incident analysis and to determine if critical systems or data sets have been impacted.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience working with TCP/IP protocol suite and LAN/WAN technologies#
- Experience in Powershell and Cloud Security
- Experience with the system firewalls and VPN and intrusion prevention systems (IPS)
- Experience performing monitoring, analysis and recovery procedures
This would be an ideal role for an accurate and hands on candidate who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact James Grant on 0118 207 1212 and email your updated CV to jgrant @venngroup.com
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.