We are recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist based at a Local Government Organisation within the Walsall Midlands. You will be responsible for the maintenance and development of all Council’s ICT data centre infrastructure and workstation systems to meet the needs of the business.
- Carry out service capacity planning and proactively identify changes required to ICT data centre infrastructure
- Design, plan, manage and facilitate the installation, integration, testing and maintenance of ICT data centre infrastructure and workstation systems
- Identify needs, specify work packages and oversee the work of third party support, technicians and other officers assigned to the ICT data centre infrastructure and workstation systems team.
- Supervise and co-ordinate the training and development of Infrastructure Specialists, Officers and other assigned staff
- Manage and lead others in the technical resolution of high profile issues e.g. Severe IT Service Disruptions
- Create and develop documentation of ICT data centre infrastructure and workstation management procedures and the current / future ICT data centre infrastructure and workstation systems architecture
- Advanced and in depth experience of working within ICT data centre infrastructure and workstation systems or similar environment
- Experienced knowledge in the following technologies: Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services, Microsoft Azure Compute
Duration: 6 months initial
Rate: £300 a day limited (dependant on experience)
IR35 Status: Inside
This assignment sits within IR35 regulations
For more information please email your CV to Bella Thornton or Sarah Pugh on email@example.com or call 0121 616 0660
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org