Senior Maintenance Manager
Recruitment Agency reference: NKS6812720
We are keen to speak with experienced Senior Maintenance Managers for a temporary – permanent opportunity within a highly regarded public sector organisation in Suffolk. This will be a senior management role responsible for overseeing three direct reports covering all the maintenance works within a specific patch. This role is looking to appoint on a temporary – permanent contract with a daily rate of £190.00 - £240.00 depending on experience.
The successful candidate must have excellent knowledge of Estates Management and experience working within a hospital/university/large commercial organisation or similar environment previously.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for the development and management of the technical maintenance functions of the maintenance teams
- Direct management of three Works Officers, ensuring their delivery of functional maintenance teams
- Implement the PPM maintenance schedule across the whole patch
- Overall responsibility of DLO and contractors including Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Technicians, Maintenance Assistants, Painters and Carpenters
- Manage and ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to within the maintenance team
- Assist the Works Officers in the development of procedures to comply with policies as required
- Manage relevant contracts and monitor and report contractors KPIs on a regular basis
- Ensure statutory Health & Safety at all times inclusive of environmental compliance
- Provide support, accurately diagnose faults and offer solutions
The successful candidate should have:
- You will have experience managing Maintenance teams within a similar environment
- Ideally you will have a relevant qualification (HNC/BTEC/CITB/EITB Apprenticeship)
This would be an ideal role for a candidate who is ready to take on their next steps within Estates/Maintenance Management and add value to a team.
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Natasha Steed on 01908 295 000 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.