Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant on behalf of our prestigious and rapidly growing client in the Birmingham area for a full time permanent position.
Duties will include:
- Production of weekly and monthly reports for each area of the department
- Attending site review meetings to support the operational team
- Leading the preparations of budgets, management accounts, forecasting and ad-hoc project work
- Assisting in preparation of bespoke financial reports, forecasting and budgeting
- Completing of monthly internal and external reporting packs
- Ensure all reporting is both timely and accurate to support contract performance reviews
- To ensure adequate administration controls are in place to control costs of the business
Key skills required:
- Being a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Possessing excellent IT skills, including advanced MS Excel (Macro level - ideally)
- Having the ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-tasking effectively
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Medical cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Training and development
- Generous bonus scheme
To apply for opportunity please apply online or call Venn Group Birmingham to speak to Kyran Sidhu or Luke Grant for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.