Senior Officer – Intelligence and Governance
Fully Remote Working!
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £200 - £220per day – this can be negotiable depending on experience
We are currently working with a public sector client based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Senior Officer – Intelligence and Governance to assist them on an interim basis.
There will be a big focus on Data governance and corporate governance, specifically the Health and Wellbeing Board.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to have experience working within either Local Government, Public Health or the NHS.
- To provide specialist support to Public Health intelligence and governance function
- To work with democratic services to ensure smooth delivery of the Health and Wellbeing Board (H&WBB)functions and administration
- Support the Service Manager with appropriate governance and delivery reports for the organisation and Partnership committees
- To represent Public Health at key meetings and corporate working groups as and when required by Assistant Director
- To support the strategic and operational development of the H&WBB
- Support responses to subject access, data breaches, freedom of information and other ad-hoc information requests in line with policy and legislative requirements
- Ensure responsibilities relating to data sharing agreements are upheld and ensure that staff training is delivered on the delegated statutory functions, for example GDPR and the Data Protection Act
- Maintain awareness of relevant policy environment
- Develop and maintain relationships with the academic community and identify opportunities for collaboration
For more information on this or other Local Gov Jobs, please in the first instance email your CV to Natalie Cox or the Midlands Local Gov Team at email@example.com or call 0121 616 0681
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. If you aren’t currently looking for work but know of someone who is, please pass these details on.
Please note should this position not be applicable to you and you are currently looking for a new role, Venn Group recruit across the board within Local Government so send across your updated CV the Midlands Local Gov Team