Temporary Senior Procurement Officer
Recruitment Agency reference: 2577800
Venn Group have been approached by a number of organisations across the North West to recruit for a number of Senior Procurement Officer positions. The positions are based across the North West and are going to be running until March 2018, with the potential for extensions. It is paying between £17 - 23 per hour depending on experience.
Your duties will include:
- Attend meetings to offer advice on tendering requirements with emphasis upon ensuring that the contract management and negotiation process is run smoothly, whilst driving savings to meet the CIP targets
- To have day-to-day responsibility for advising upon a portfolio of projects/contracts with regard to the need for tender procedures, quotations and other purchasing activities
- To ensure all equipment for disposal follows local policies and procedures and meets legal requirements
- To ensure that recommendations for purchases are fully explained using appropriate relevant evaluation criteria are delivered in accordance with set timescales and remain within budget
- To provide advice on sourcing alternative products from appropriate suppliers as necessary
- To produce regular management reports/options appraisal reports to aid business decision making
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience with OJEU and Public Contract Regulations
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nick Smith or Olivia Beale on 0161 830 1830 and email your updated CV to email@example.com.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.