Senior Project Manager - Estates
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6950670
A position has arisen for a Senior Project Manager - Estates placed within a Healthcare provider situated in Bristol. This role takes responsibility for leading and driving a proactive approach to both minor and major capital programmes. This is a permanent opportunity offering £37,570 - £46,353 per annum plus additional benefits including a 20.6% employer contribution to pension.
Your main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop and deliver capital programmes to continue to make the organisation ‘outstanding’
- Lead and drive a proactive approach to both simple and complex capital programmes that will ensure the organisation delivers all of its key objectives
- Ensure that there are robust processes, mechanisms and tools in place to ensure programmes deliver on time and to the highest standards
- Support in the planning of the portfolios, programmes and projects
- Lead and support the definition of project briefs
- Develop and communicate project feasibility reports and ascertain viability and deliverability of a programme of works
- Provide technical validation of proposed construction works
- Deliver major and minor projects including engineering, building and turn-key projects
- Project administration and contract management including the execution of construction Contracts as Contract Administrator
- Financial management and responsibility
The ideal candidate should have:
- A degree, preferably in Building Surveying or Construction
- Experience of planning and processing of construction related schemes
- Direct specific experience of project management including budget management over a wide range of values, from £25,000 upwards
- Have a recognised qualification in Programme/Project Management
This would be an ideal role for a proven Estates Project Manager with excellent experience in building programmes and is interested in a career within the healthcare sector.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more about similar roles please send your CV to Darryl Hodge via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.