Senior Project Officer
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6961510
Our client, a leading Government security organisation, urgently require a Senior Project Officer to undertake a 6 month contract based in their London Office.
The role will play an essential part in the managing of the organisations resources to design and develop applications and tools to a professional standard and to meet user requirements for a Financial Investigation System.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the lifecycle of projects including design, testing, change, deployment and acceptance management
- Developing and building internal and external partner relations
- Working with internal business partners to resolve any issues associated with service delivery from engineering project deliverables
- Applying relevant security policies effectively at all times to ensure security is an integral part of all developed systems and that suitable controls to protect information are in use
- Identifying, developing and deploying resources, managing workforce planning and providing information for effective decision-making
The successful candidate should have:
- A valid and transferrable SC clearance
- Experience and knowledge of Project Management techniques
- Experience managing a small business management team
- Experience managing a technology platform
This represents an excellent opportunity to secure a long term contract within a dynamic and successful organisation.
Please note: candidates must satisfy security criteria in order to be successful in this position
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Matt Beynon on 0117 930 8760 and email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.