Server Engineer - Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Server Engineer to join a Public Sector Organisation in West Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
Day to day duties:
- Work as part of the server team to support, maintain and develop the organisations several hundred servers (mostly virtual)
- Carry out routine installations/configurations
- Ensure maintenance of storage and backup systems via capacity, performance and availability reviews
- Assist in forecasting, planning and monitoring of utilisation and capacity for current and proposed systems
The perfect candidate will ideally have;
- Working knowledge of Windows 2008 / 2012 operating systems
- Experience working with VMware and MS Windows Server and/or Red Hat Linux certification qualification/experience
- Knowledge of the network environment including TCP/IP, Internet technologies.
Location: West Yorkshire
Start: November 2018
To apply, please send a current CV through to email@example.com or call 0113 234 6400, asking for Dan Smart