A public sector organisations in West Yorkshire Venn Group’s public sector IT team to recruit an interim Service Desk Analyst to assist their busy team.
Service Desk Analyst
Ref No: 6257060
- Working within a Service Management Framework as part of the ICT Team you will provide first and second line fault finding services and IT resolutions
- Customer service skills are of equal importance to your technical knowledge as you will be required to provide direct customer support both over the telephone and in person
- Support the IT Team Leader to ensure high levels of customer service are achieved
- Resolving tickets at first point of contact wherever possible/appropriate, or assigning to the relevant team queue for completion
- Identify and escalate high priority/urgent issues to relevant personnel
- Incident & Problem Management
- Accurately recording information from customers, providing sufficient information for timely completion of incidents and requests
Locations: West Yorkshire
Rate: Full time £8 – £9 ph
Duration: Rolling Contract
To apply for this role or to find out about other IT jobs, please contact Daniel Tyler on the IT Recruitment team on 0113 234 6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.